The goal is simple - perform 30,000 movements for 30 days.
That means 1,000 movements every day from the beginning of April 2017 to it's end.
Which movements? Your choice.
Joge buri, Furiage-man, Sune, Kote ... With Bogu or without Bogu, everything goes, as long as there is emphasis on correct kihon.
Who should do it? We all. It does not matter if you are a beginner or a long time practitioner, old or young. We could all use the practice.
What do you get at the end? Improvement on the technical level, cardiovascular endurance, muscle strengthening and of course raising your name on this site :-)
In addition, you will receive a special certificate at the Israeli naginata Seminar in 2017. Those who will not attend will be sent the certificate by mail.
1. You must make 1,000 strikes of your choice every day from April 1, 2017 to April 30, 2017, total 30,000.
2. If you don't do 1,000 moves for whatever reason, the next day you must complete the missing amount in addition to the strikes of that day. For example, if on Monday I made only 700 moves on Tuesday I have to make 1,300.
3. Regular training of naginata is not considered part of the drill. No shortcuts here.
4. If you fail to perform one day, the next day, you'll have to do 2,000 moves.
5. If you skip more than 3 days in a row, you leave the challenge.
6. At least 3 times a week, you should photograph yourself during the practice or at least write about your experience on Facebook. If this is not possible, contact your teacher and he or she will publish it for you.
7. Students under the age of 10 will perform 300 movements a day.
8. Students under the age of 16 will perform 600 movements a day.
9. Students aged 16 or more will perform 1000 movements a day.
Be strong, be brave and most important - be honest. Only you know the real number of the movements.
To register for the program, talk to your teacher or call\write Gur Nedzvetsky
You may also contact us on facebook!